skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Twenty-Five + 365
Uma foto por dia
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
April 27th - More snow?
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Naty
Oi, Hi, Czesc, Ola! Eu ainda nao sei usar o photoshop entao eu nao faco edicao de fotos. Tudo "natural" I don't know how to use photoshop yet so I don't edit my photos. What you see is what I took!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2010
(39)
▼
April
(15)
April 22nd - Xerox fail
April 25th - the path is in...
April 27th - More snow?
April 15th - Lake Berryessa
April 14th - Banff day 2
April 13th - Banff Film Festival
April 11th - Kirkwood. Spring Skiing?
April 9th - school flyer
April 7th - Home made Tiramisu!
April 6th - 5 min sunburn
April 5th - studying in the sun
April 4th - Happy Easter - Dreaming of Kirkwood
April 3rd - "Spring" Skiing - Pond Skimming
April 2nd - Holy "Good" Friday
April 1st - washing of the feet. Ala' bday
►
March
(24)