Embora eu nao tenha tirado essa foto hoje, eu estava pensando nesse dia achei que merecia ser colocada no Blog. No dia 7 de marco eu chamei o pessoal que foi esquiar comigo pra jantar aqui em casa. Tava todo mundo tao cansado. A Agata (loira) e o Eric e a Elise nao tinham ido com a gente mas eu chamei-os assim mesmo. Enquanto estavamos preparando o jantar, a Agata entrou de fininho com um bolo e enquanto ela me distraiu o Marcin guardou o bolo e eu nem vi nada. Depois do jantar, eles cantaram parabens pra mim. Essa foi a primeira "festa surpresa" que eu ja tive. :)
Although I did not take this picture today, I have been thinking about this occasion all day and I thought it was worth putting it here. On Sunday March 7th, I invited the snowboarders to have dinner with us at home after we came back from the mountain. Everyone was exhausted and lately we always have dinner together after skiing. Agata, Eric and Elise did not go with us but we invited them too. As we were preparing dinner, Agata brought a nice cake and while she distracted me, Marcin took it to the garage fridge without me noticing it. After dinner, they sang Happy Birthday to me. It was the first true surprise birthday party for me. :)
