Domingo de Formula 1 - Primeira corrida da temporada de 2010. A volta do Schumacher (ai ai..), o Alonso na Ferrari e 4 Brasileiros no Grid, incluindo o meu amigo Lucas Di Grassi (Virgin Cosworth). Assistir F1 agora ficou diferente. No dia antes da qualificacao eu nem dormi direito, pensando se o Lucas estava bem, se tinha batido, se tinha ido bem. Vai ser dificil pra ele vencer ou chegar perto disso esse ano. Mas... estamos aqui, dando muita forca e muuuuuuuito orgulhosos do Lucas! Estou muito feliz por ele. Espero que a Virgin de um carro a altura dele! E isso ai Lucas... #pracimadeles!
Sunday is Formula One racing day. This Sunday was the first race of the 2010 season. Michael Schumacher is back! Alonso is driving a Ferrari! There are 4 Brazilian drivers in the grid, including my very good friend Lucas Di Grassi (Virgin Cosworth). Watching F1 just became personal. On the qualifying day, I did not even sleep well. I kept thinking about whether Lucas was okay, whether he had crashed or qualified well. It will be very very difficult for him to win or even get close to that. However, we will be here, cheering him on. I am veeeeeeeery proud of him and very happy for him! I hope Virgin Racing can give him a car good enough for him to show his potential. Go Lucas!!

